- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Thursday 14th October 2010 from 9am to 10.30am
Just working on the consortium agreement which I hope to be able to send to the parties later today. Evidence from other project consortiums indicate that it can take a while to get this approved with all members. Looking forward … Continue reading
The slides from the start up meeting are now available online. http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning/oer2/oer2startup.aspx
Alan Brine and Rob Howe represented TIGER at today’s startup meeting. Ale was there but was representing Leicester’s project Ostrich. The sessions were really quick moving and covered a wide range of issues with many points raised for further investigation. … Continue reading
Pleased to announce that Mark Schofield from Edgehill University has agreed to be the TIGER external evaluator. Mark will bring a wide range of experience to the project and we are looking forward to his contributions. Rob
Alan Brine and Rob Howe will be in London today for the OER project startup meeting. Looking forward to a full day Rob