- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: October 2010
TIGER evaluation process is consisted of two parts: 1. Tracking the use and reuse of TIGER OERs, mainly through quantitative measures, such as: Counting of the total number of OERs released, through the TIGER repository platform Tracking the total number … Continue reading
Last week I met up with Liz briefly to discuss TIGER research. She sent me a couple of publications which are very useful to help me get a background of the current practice. The face-to-face teaching is about to begin in Novemver … Continue reading
Last Friday, Oct 22, Ali came to Beyond Distance, Leicester for a Research Day. We briefly exchanged views on how to get on with TIGER’s research ethics review process. I prepared three sample documents using Leicester’s templates: A research ethics approval … Continue reading
As the project begins we need to remain mindful of other existing web sites with IPE materials. Marilyn Hammick has e mailed me today and reminded me of a site I have seen before. Go to http://www.onlineipe.com
Great opportunity to work collaboratively truly interprofessional requires problem solving, innovative approaches, enhances TEL knowledge & implementation Jacqui Williams
Tap here to begin writing.
https://openeducationalresources.pbworks.com/Pilot-Programme%3A-OER-Release-Outputs (Thanks to David K for the link) Rob H