The Support Centre for Open Resources in Education (SCORE) is inviting applications for Short-Term Fellowships. These are designed for people with little or no experience of Open Educational Resources (OER) and will provide a thorough grounding in both production and use of OER. The Fellowship consists of distance learning elements and a one week intensive residential course in Milton Keynes. Further details and an application form can be found at http://www8.open.ac.uk/score/news/short-term-fellowship-score-december. The closing date for applications is 21 October 2010. We’d be most grateful if you could further publicise this opportunity within your network or organisation, drawing it to the attention of anyone who might be interested. Jonathan Darby Director, Support Centre for Open Resources in Education — The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).
- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
- #tigeroer referenced at SCORE showcase event on reuse of OER in health and life sciences #ukoer 5 years ago
- Tiger team meet on Thursday to review repository and plan more dissemination #tigeroer #ukoer 5 years ago
- Material relating to Learning Inter-Professionally is now available from TIGER #ukoer #tigeroer tigeroer.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/tig… 5 years ago
- Material relating to External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now available from TIGER #ukoer #tigeroer tigeroer.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/tig… 5 years ago
- Material relating to Clinical Management Plans for Prescribing is now available from TIGER #ukoer #tigeroer tigeroer.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/tig… 5 years ago
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see: