- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Chris, Pete, Rohit and myself attended the webinar on IPR today. Unfortunate technical issues prevented Naomi doing a significant part of this but there were still a number of items gained which we will discuss in our team meeting next … Continue reading
Next week, there is an opportunity for me to visit the Loughborough hospital where IPE students from Leicester University attend a 4-day Interprofessional Education programme. The students will be placed in small groups to learn together on a care of the elderly ward. They … Continue reading
OER IPR Support News The OER IPR Support Team is pleased to announce the launch of the OER IPR Starter Pack at http://www.web2rights.com/OERIPRSupport/index.html. The Starter Pack begins with a short video which gives a concise overview of the issues everyone … Continue reading
Journal: EURODL (European Journal of Open, Distance and E-learning) Special Issue: Fostering Creativity The Use of Open Educational Resources For publication in May 2011 Topics: Studies in creativity in the use of OER in teaching and learning Ways in which … Continue reading
Conference: Open Educational Resources 2011 Venue: Manchester Conference Centre Date: Wednesday 11 – Friday 13, May 2011 Call for proposals – deadline 31 Nov 2010 The OER11 welcomes proposals for oral presentations, workshops, symposia and demonstrations related to one or … Continue reading