- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Vivien Rolfe from the SCOOTER project kindly invited myself, Jacqui and Pete to present TIGER at DMU yesterday under the banner “An Introduction to OERs”. Following an intro from Richard Hall on proposed strategic OER developments at DMU, Jacqui gave an … Continue reading
Susie Macfarlane, Research Fellow in Scholarly Teaching and Learning, Deakin Univeristy Australia visited BDRA today. Susie works for the Faculty of Health, Medicine, Nursing and Behavioural Science. She is very interested in the TIGER project. A colleague of her who teachers IPE … Continue reading
We have just submitted the TIGER consortium agreement – another Project milestone 🙂 Rob H
Rob H, Ali (supported by Pete) presented on the TIGER project at the Annual School of Health awayday on 8th December 2010. The Prezi may be found at: http://prezi.com/uzjgik7vygtr/soh-showcase/ In addition to using Lego to demonstrate the concepts of OERs, … Continue reading
We submitted a presentation proposal to OER 11 and will hear the decision from the conference by 20 December. There are other IPE and e-learning conferences in 2011 where TIGER can have a presence. IPE conferences 2011: 1. ASME (Association for the … Continue reading
CETIS have now updated the Technical Guidelines for the OER 2 Programme. http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/lmc/2010/12/03/oer-2-technical-requirements/
Rob and Ali will be presenting some of the early ideas from the TIGER project to The University of Northampton’s School of Health on Wednesday 8th December. Over 40 staff have already registered to attend. The presentation will provide an … Continue reading