We submitted a presentation proposal to OER 11 and will hear the decision from the conference by 20 December. There are other IPE and e-learning conferences in 2011 where TIGER can have a presence.
IPE conferences 2011:
1. ASME (Association for the Study of Medical Education) Annual Scientific Meeting, 13-15 July 2011, RCPE, Edinburgh, UK. This conference considers proposals on Innovation/Work in progress.
2. NET2011 (networking for education in healthcare), 6-8 September 2011, University of Cambridge. This conference has a theme in Interprofessional Learning and Working.
3. Learning Global – Fourth Learning & Teaching Conference, 10-11 May 2011, Northampton. This conference is held by the University of Normthampon. Ali and Rob has got some ideas about submitting a proposal about developing work for openness.
4. EIPEN Conference (European Interprofessional Education Network in Health and Social Care), September 2011, Belgium. Details about this conference is to be released.
5. Police/criminal justice conference, September 2011, Northampton. Details about this conference is to be released.
E-learning conferences 2011:
1. ALT-C 2011: Thriving in a colder and more challenging climate, 6-8 September 2011, University of Leeds. TIGER may consider submitting a proposal under the theme: Making things happen – systematic design, planning, and implementation.
2. EDEN 2011: Learning and Sustainability – The New Ecosystem of Innovation and Knowledge, 19-22 June 2011, DUBLIN. This conference has a theme in Sustainability and Openness.
Ming Nie 7 Dec 2010