- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: February 2011
I talked to Gary Denby twice in the past two weeks. Gary is the Teaching Fellow on the TIGER project, based at the University of Northampton. Gary is currently converting a number of materials into OERs for TIGER. He reflected … Continue reading
I interviewed Chris Hebbes yesterday. Chris is another Teaching Fellow on the TIGER project based at Leicester. Chris is currently converting Strand Three Patient Safety materials into OERs. The materials are based on a one-day patient safety workshop run for interprofessional … Continue reading
I talked to Nick Court, one of the Teaching Fellows on the TIGER project yesterday. Nick works as an e-learning developer for the School of Medicine, University of Leicester, and is currently converting two materials into OERs: Strand One IPE workbook: … Continue reading