- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Rob Howe represented the TIGER project at the Blackboard Teaching and Learning Conference (11-13 April 2011) with a presentation on “Putting the TIGER into the Blackboard tank”. The presentation gave some of the experiences of using OERs within the Blackboard environment with a … Continue reading