- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Yesterday, Jacqui and Ming presented TIGERat OER 11 conference at the Manchester Conference Centre. The presentation focused on TIGER’s work in transforming and developing Interprofessional Education (IPE) materials as Open Education Resources (OERs). Jacqui began with an introduction to the … Continue reading
Reporting deadlines: ================== 27 Jun 11: Draft Final Report (template available from OER Reporting page) 22 Aug 11: Final Report(incorporating any feedback from the Programme Manager on the Draft version). 22 Aug 11: Project Closure Survey (Completion Report) (this will … Continue reading
Third Phase of the UKOER programme now announced “HEFCE have written to JISC and the Higher Education Academy asking us to design a third phase of the successful UKOER programme. We plan for this one year programme to start later … Continue reading
Yesterday, Rob Howe and Ali Ewing presented two sessions at The University of Northampton International Conference of Global Learning. The first session was a paper presentation talking about the way in which Northampton was working with tutors to think differently … Continue reading