- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Monthly Archives: June 2011
After months of work the first OER resource which has passed the stringent quality checks of the TIGER project has been made live on the TIGER repository and also linked from JORUM Open. The Learning Inter-Professionally (LIP) OER is presented … Continue reading
The quality process developed by the TIGER project has just been accepted as a resource on the JISC / HEA OER Infokit. The process was developed over a series of months to provide an explicit methodology to help understand how … Continue reading
As part of TIGER (Transforming Interprofessional Groups Through Educational Resources) Paramedic science and midwifery health professionals at the University of Northampton have joined forces with the police in the School of Social Science and academics and students from the School … Continue reading