The Learning Inter-Professionally (LIP) OER is presented as an on-line module for strand 2 students, some of whom may be on community placement. However, it can also be repurposed and presented face-to-face as small group work in a classroom environment. It encourages interaction between contrasting health and social care students, as they consider a complex case study with multiple social and health care requirements.
- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see: