“The workshop is delivered in the third year of the midwifery programme as part of the preparation for qualifying as a registered midwife and commencing qualified practice. Prior to the event the students have had uniprofessional theoretical input and individual practice at the emergency skills in a clinical skills laboratory. Some students may have already had first hand experience of the emergency scenario in practice with their mentor.”
- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see: