For over 10 years, in Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland, we have enabled students to come together for interprofessional learning (IPE), that is, learning with from and about each other to improve care. We have developed teaching which is centred on service users following CAIPE principles. Working in partnership with users and carers we designed new IPE opportunity to improve student communication skills. We aimed to work alongside users and carers throughout the learning event, involving them in giving feedback to students and in sharing the students’ key learning points.
- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see: