- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Tag Archives: Patient Safety
Material relating to Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the repository and Jorum is now available on the TIGER repository and on JORUM. These materials may be used in a one or two day workshop according to space in the curriculum to develop a reflective … Continue reading
I interviewed Chris Hebbes yesterday. Chris is another Teaching Fellow on the TIGER project based at Leicester. Chris is currently converting Strand Three Patient Safety materials into OERs. The materials are based on a one-day patient safety workshop run for interprofessional … Continue reading