- TIGER Introduction to Introduction to Team Working and Collaborative Practice (Student Version) is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Learning Inter-Professionally is now live on the repository and Jorum
- TIGER Clinical Management Plan for Prescribing is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER External Influences on Prescribing Workshop is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum
- TIGER Patient Safety Awareness is now live on the TIGER repository and Jorum.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TIGER is jointly supported by JISC and the HEA under the Open Educational Resources Programme.
Project Homepage: www.northampton.ac.uk/tiger
For more details see:
Tag Archives: #tigeoer
Material relating to CMP for Prescribing is now live on the repository and Jorum is now available on the TIGER repository and on JORUM. This workshop provides the opportunity for interprofessional groups to choose a case study appropriate to their own area of practice and complete … Continue reading
Pleased to announce that Mark Schofield from Edgehill University has agreed to be the TIGER external evaluator. Mark will bring a wide range of experience to the project and we are looking forward to his contributions. Rob